Due to Coronavirus, our office is currently closed.
You can still call to speak to a caseworker about your issue.
Welfare Benefits Advice line
020 8638 7429
Tuesday 1 – 3pm
Thursday 1- 3pm
We help local people to understand the complex process of claiming welfare benefits and to successfully apply for what is rightfully theirs. At present, we only have funding to help people who live in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
We provide an advice and information service to people who have questions about their benefit income. We specialise in helping people to challenge unfair decisions made about their benefits.
We offer an initial appointment to give advice about some of the following:
- I have claimed a benefit but now my claim has been refused? What should I do?
- I have been told I am fit to work, but my GP disagrees. What can I do?
- I have been told I have been paid too much benefit in the past. What should I do?
- My application for Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance has been refused. What can I do?
- I have been accused of benefit fraud and asked to go to an interview about it. What should I do?
- I didn’t claim my benefits properly last year. Can I make a claim for them now?
We are staffed by experienced caseworkers.