A new grant for former Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk residents is being made available.
The grant will be for £1,500 for each member of the household, and is in addition to the previous Family Action grant.
Residents can claim their grant by attending one of the following organisations:
- The Clement James Centre, 95 Sirdar Road, London W10 5YB; or
- Venture Centre, 103A Wornington Road, London W10 5YB; or
- The Rugby Portobello Trust, 221 Walmer Rd, London W11 4EY; or
- Action on Disability Kensington and Chelsea (ADKC Centre) Whitstable House, Silchester Road, London W10 6SB; or
- Westway Trust, Westway Trust Office, 1 Thorpe Close, London W10 5XL.
More details of the grant can be read here.