Employment & Discrimination Law Advice
We can offer free legal advice if you are experiencing problems in the following areas:
Unfair dismissal, discrimination, redundancy, maternity or parental rights, health and safety, changes in working hours and conditions, unpaid wages, bullying and any other employment related matter.
Our advisers have particular expertise and experience in discrimination law relating to race, gender or disability.
If you are having problems at work, you may need advice and assistance so that you know your legal rights and entitlements. We can provide you with advice and information whether you are an employee, agency worker, casual or contract worker. We offer an initial appointment to give advice about some of the following:
- Do I need a contract of employment?
- What is the minimum I can expect to be paid by my employer?
- Can I be dismissed when I am on sick leave?
- Can I claim compensation if I have been unfairly dismissed?
- What should I do if I have been discriminated against at work?
- What should I do if I am being bullied or harassed at work?
- What are my rights if I work part-time or on a fixed term contract?
- What rights do I have at work when I am having a baby?
We are staffed by experienced employment lawyers.
For further details contact the reception desk on 0208 969 7473.
We are open Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm.
Please note we are closed for lunch between 1 and 2pm and on Wednesdays we are open for pre booked appointments only.